In this week’s edition of OtherWords, John Feffer argues that the war on Libya shouldn’t translate into yet another budget increase for the Pentagon and cartoonist Khalil Bendib portrays Uncle Sam being told by a psychiatrist that he suffers from a military-industrial complex. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Libya War Is No Pentagon Lifeline / John Feffer
- World War II’s Invisible Wounds / Carol Schultz Vento
- News Flash: Americans Aren’t Anti-Worker / Peter Hart
- Islamophobia is Un-American / Mark Potok
- NPR’s Stupid Situation / Donald Kaul
- Mickey Mouse Wage Hike / Jim Hightower
- Torturers? Who, Us? / William A. Collins
- Diagnosing a Military-Industrial Complex / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.