Here’s what you’ll find in the latest OtherWords editorial package, which includes an op-ed by Chris Toensing on the upcoming and lackluster U.S. withdrawal from Iraq and a column by Donald Kaul about unlikely advocates for ditching the Bush tax cuts for the most affluent Americans. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Fatherless Children / Tamar Abrams
- Rebranding the Iraq War / Chris Toensing
- Five Years after Katrina / Larry Cox
- Mosque of Liberty / Joe Volk
- The Case for Killing Bush’s Tax Cuts for the Rich / Donald Kaul
- Shut Up and Eat Your Sugar / Jim Hightower
- Another Curse for Afghanistan / William A. Collins
- Sugary Foods Industry / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.