In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Sam Pizzigati lists the 10 greediest Americans of 2011 and Khalil Bendib’s cartoon illustrates how hard it is for Newt Gingrich to keep denying that he’s a lobbyist. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
If you haven’t signed up yet, please do. This holiday season, please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to OtherWords. Our services are free for newspapers, new media, and engaged citizens, but our operations do require funding to carry out. Any amount you can give will be used wisely and effectively to help us continue providing the best op-eds, columns, and cartoons. You can make a one-time or a recurring donation on our website.
- The 10 Greediest Americans of 2011 / Sam Pizzigati
- Wealth is the Gift that Keeps on Giving / Mariko Chang
- Ratcheting up the Rhetoric on Iran / Chris Toensing
- Occupy the Food System / Jim Goodman
- The Rich are Profiting Like It’s 1929 / Donald Kaul
- Influence Peddler for President / Jim Hightower
- We’re Not Even Paving a Road to Nowhere / William A. Collins
- GOP Closets / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.