In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Marc Morial offers his top 10 wishes for 2012 and Jim Hightower says that progressives will soon ramp up the battle against “corporate personhood.” Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
I’d like to express my gratitude to everyone from Arkansas to California who contributed in response to OtherWords’ year-end appeal. Your support is crucial for the operation of this non-profit editorial service.
- Obama’s New Military Strategy Doesn’t Add Up / Miriam Pemberton
- How the 1 Percent Could Do Its Share to Rebuild America / Susan Adelman
- Animal-Rights Activists Like Me Aren’t Terrorists / Lauren Gazzola
- Get Jobless Americans Back to Work / Marc Morial
- South Carolina on my Mind / Donald Kaul
- Organize in 2012 / Jim Hightower
- Climate Change Disaster Has Struck / William A. Collins
- Tax the Rich / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.