In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Marian Wright Edelman underscores the importance of preserving last year’s landmark health care reform and Dave Saldana warns about Comcast’s potential to “throttle competition and stifle innovation” with its imminent takeover of NBC. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Squeezing Ordinary Californians and New Yorkers / Sam Pizzigati
- We Must Preserve Health Care Reform / Marian Wright Edelman
- MLK’s Dream in Jeopardy / Wanjiku Mwangi
- Meet the New Media Monopoly / Dave Saldana
- Wanted: 21st-Century Gun Laws for 21st-Century Weapons / Donald Kaul
- Dumping on Texas for Fun and Profit / Jim Hightower
- The Eternal Drug War / William A. Collins
- Second Amendment Solutions / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.