In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Marge Baker sums up the Supreme Court’s tendency to rule in favor of corporations in an op-ed accompanied by a Khalil Bendib cartoon. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- America Doesn’t Need a Tax-Dodging Industry / Chuck Collins
- Getting Main Street to Call the Shots / David Korten
- Too Many Rulings are Supremely Courteous to Corporations / Marge Baker
- Our Non-Nuclear Future / Norman Solomon
- Injustice Department / Donald Kaul
- Budgeting for Ignorance / Jim Hightower
- Power Plays / William A. Collins
- Supreme Corp. / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.