In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Wenonah Hauter calls for a ban on gas “fracking” and Jim Hightower miraculously finds the humor in the GOP’s efforts to kill Medicare. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Blowing the Whistle / Lacy MacAuley
- No Fracking Way / Wenonah Hauter
- America Shouldn’t Scrimp on Food Safety / Amanda Hitt
- Enough Budget Slashing, Let’s Flip / Shannon Moriarty
- Stay Healthy / Donald Kaul
- The GOP’s Medicare Lies / Jim Hightower
- Segregation Still Strong 150 Years after the Civil War Began / William A. Collins
- Dr. Toughlove / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.