The Lineup: Week of June 20-26, 2011
In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, John Feffer says that Sen. Jim Webb would make a great Secretary of Defense, and Donald Kaul explains why Michele Bachmann isn’t a serious presidential candidate. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- A Politician Who Distinguishes Fact from Fiction / John Feffer
- Paving the Road to a Hungrier, Unhealthier, and Less-Educated Nation / Deborah Weinstein
- Separate but Unequal Borrowers / Marc Morial
- McDiabetes: Top Docs Tell McDonald’s To Stop Marketing Junk / Patti Lynn
- Sideshow Candidate / Donald Kaul
- Big Coal Buys Access to 4th Graders / Jim Hightower
- War Criminal? Not Me Boss! / William A. Collins
- Austerity Draft / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.