Here’s what to expect in our next editorial package, which you’ll find live on our website on Monday morning. The cartoon will accompany the op-ed by Phyllis Bennis. You can get it all in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Israel’s Flotilla Massacre: Made in the USA—By Phyllis Bennis, the Institute for Policy Studies.
- Show Some Guts: Stop the Cuts—By David Elliot, USAction.
- Comcast-NBC Merger Is a Bad Deal—By Corie Wright, FreePress.
- The Danger of Invisible Corporate Power—By John Steel, former mayor of Telluride, Colorado.
- God’s to Blame Too—By OtherWords columnist Donald Kaul.
- Feisty Grannies Stand Up for Peace—By OtherWords columnist Jim Hightower.
- The Drug War: More Wasted Money and Lives—By OtherWords columnist William A. Collins.
- High Seas—By OtherWords cartoonist Khalil Bendib.
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.