The Lineup: Week of March 14-21, 2011
In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Sanho Tree explains why adopting Colombia’s failed anti-drug policies in Mexico is a mistake and Donald Kaul says we should stay out of Libya. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Colombia Is No Model for Mexico’s Drug War / Sanho Tree
- The Case for Spending More on Public Broadcasting / Rodney Benson
- Free Trade’s Winners and Losers in Latin America / Jess Hunter-Bowman
- Senate Shenanigans / Shanna Devine
- Let’s Stay out of Libya / Donald Kaul
- The Corporate-GOP Attack on America’s Middle Class / Jim Hightower
- Echoes of Fascism / William A. Collins
- From Libya to Wisconsin, with Love / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.