In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Phyllis Bennis underscores the risks posed by the U.S.-led military intervention in Libya and Dr. Ira Helfand weighs in on the potential impact of the radiation unleashed by Japan’s crippled nuclear power station in Fukushima. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Attack on Libya May Unleash a Long War / Phyllis Bennis
- Nuclear Power Rips off Taxpayers / Ryan Alexander
- Unsafe at Any Exposure / Dr. Ira Helfand
- Budget Cuts and Corporate Tax Cheats / Carl Gibson
- Sarah Palin and the Dozen Dwarfs / Donald Kaul
- Perry’s ‘Texanity’ Explained / Jim Hightower
- Environmental Ruination’s Corporate Sponsors / William A. Collins
- Nuclear Generations / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.