In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, William A. Collins sums up the nation’s health care woes and Martha Burk calls for corporate boardrooms to stop doubling as old boys’ clubhouses.
- A Decade of Magical Tax-Cut Thinking / Chuck Collins
- Mobile Mugging / Jenn Ettinger
- A Volatile Agenda on Agriculture / Karen Hansen-Kuhn
- Stop Investing in Sexism / Martha Burk
- Israel’s Third-Rail Borders / Donald Kaul
- Academic Freedom for Sale–Cheap / Jim Hightower
- Chugging Down the Wrong Track / William A. Collins
- Big Bad Free Trade Accord / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.