In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Janet Redman sizes up the latest reasons for the international community to take bold action to halt climate change and cartoonist Khalil Bendib illustrates how hard it’s getting to deny that global warming is a dire problem. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- A Blizzard of Bad Climate News / Janet Redman
- A Main Street Jobs Agenda / John Cavanagh and David Korten
- The Cost of Congressional Dithering / Martha Burk
- The UC Davis Pepper Spray Incident / Kate Zarrella
- Shocked and Disappointed / Donald Kaul
- Catering to the Frozen Pizza Lobby / Jim Hightower
- Chump U / William A. Collins
- Climate Denial Man / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.