In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Sarah Anderson highlights the dangers of letting financial wizardry distort our food supply and John Steel makes a call for bringing back American manufacturing. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Food Shouldn’t be a Poker Chip / Sarah Anderson
- Dumbed-Down Nation / William McCartney
- Congress, Don’t Scrooge the Jobless / David Elliot
- Bring Back American Manufacturing / John Steel
- Patriotic Schlunk / Donald Kaul
- Simmering Water War / Jim Hightower
- Recession? What Recession? / William A. Collins
- Food Pyramid Scheme / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.