In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Tiffany Williams calls for raising the minimum wage and Lisa Hajjar highlights the recent conviction of Omar Khadr, a Canadian who was held at Guantanamo for eight years prior to his military commission tribunal. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Raise the Minimum Wage / Tiffany Williams
- We Can’t Afford Cheap Meat Anymore / Dena Hoff
- Getting it Wrong in Guantanamo / Lisa Hajjar
- Audio-Visual Accountability / Jason Salzman
- Good-for-Nothing Commission / Donald Kaul
- The Immorality of ‘America at War’ / Jim Hightower
- The FBI Got its Groove Back / William A. Collins
- Tortured Evidence / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.