In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Miriam Pemberton calls for more parity in spending on climate and military security and Diana Bronson warns that “geoengineering” fixes for the world’s climate problems could do far more harm than good. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Spend More on the Climate, Less on the Military / Miriam Pemberton
- Geoengineering is a Recipe for Disaster / Diana Bronson
- Trojan Malpractice / Martha Burk
- We Must do More about North Korea’s Nukes / Duyeon Kim
- ISO: Obama’s Campaign-Trail Eloquence / Donald Kaul
- At Last, Larry’s Going Away / Jim Hightower
- Buses Are the Answer / William A. Collins
- Nuclear Winter / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.