In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Sarah Anderson and Chuck Collins explain why Congress shouldn’t give a tax break to corporations that hoard profits in overseas tax havens. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Job Destroyers Don’t Deserve a Tax Holiday / Sarah Anderson
- How to Achieve Transparency for the Supercommittee / Ellen Miller
- Mitt Romney Believes in Corporate America / Randy Borntrager
- Military Spending Belongs on the Table / Patricia Morris
- Gridlock and Bedlam / Donald Kaul
- Big Oil: $135 Million — School Children: 0 / Jim Hightower
- What Have They Done with Ron Paul? / William A. Collins
- Dr. National and Mr. Transnational / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.