Here’s what you’ll find in the latest OtherWords editorial package. This week, Terry O’Neill reminds us that Alan Simpson is still co-chairing Obama’s deficit commission weeks after his unbelievable Social Security gaffe and Sam Pizzigati points out the government is redistributing wealth in a way that makes the rich richer. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Washington at Work–for the Wealthy / Sam Pizzigati
- Four Hundred Thousand Reasons to Vote / Terry O’Neill
- Rattling Democracy in Latin America / Sara Joseph
- The Faces of Government / John Buell
- Confronting the Reality of Climate Change / Donald Kaul
- Save the Billionaires’ Tax Loophole / Jim Hightower
- Trim NASA Down to Size / William A. Collins
- Save the Billionaires / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.