In this week’s OtherWords editorial package, Donald Kaul muses about this year’s “screwball” elections and William A. Collins calls for making the rich pay taxes instead of averting them with sneaky yet routine ploys. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- Mapping Global Wealth / Sam Pizzigati
- Reaching the Boiling Point / Wenonah Hauter
- I’m a Genetic Lottery Winner–Tax Me! / Judy Pigott
- Public TV? It Would Be a Good Idea / Jim Naureckas
- The Year of the Screwball / Donald Kaul
- Is Free Speech just for Corporations? / Jim Hightower
- Tax the Rich / William A. Collins
- Private Broadcasting / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.