This week’s OtherWords editorial package features two commentaries about Rick Perry. Raul A. Reyes explains why he isn’t likely to garner much of the Latino vote and Donald Kaul parses one of the Texas governor’s controversial assertions about Social Security. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- The Iraq War Isn’t Over / Phyllis Bennis
- Rick Perry, a Lousy Amigo / Raul A. Reyes
- Right-Wing Politicians Expose Themselves on the Radio / Jason Salzman
- Fired for Organizing a Union / Josh Eidelson
- So You Think You Can be President? / Donald Kaul
- DuPont’s Herbicide Goes Rogue / Jim Hightower
- Don’t Tread on My Guns / William A. Collins
- Enough War Already / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.