This week’s OtherWords editorial features three op-eds that reflect on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. John Feffer says al-Qaeda was already losing its primary battle by September 2011. J. Richard Cohen issues a warning about the consequences of depicting “Islam as a virulent political movement rather than a religion.” And, Peter Hart laments that the mainstream U.S. media seems to accept “endless war” as a rational U.S. foreign policy. Get all this and more in your inbox by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do.
- CEOs Rewarded for Corporate Tax Dodging / Chuck Collins
- 9/11 is No Excuse for Bashing Muslims / J. Richard Cohen
- 10 Years of 9/11 Wars is Enough / Peter Hart
- Al-Qaeda Lost the Battle Long Ago / John Feffer
- Apple’s Steve Jobs: Not Quite Henry Ford / Donald Kaul
- Michigan Locals Fight for Democracy / Jim Hightower
- Big Tobacco Targets the Young and the Poor / William A. Collins
- High-Wire CEO / Khalil Bendib
OtherWords commentaries are free to re-publish in print and online — all it takes is a simple attribution to OtherWords.org. To get a roundup of our work each Wednesday, sign up for our free weekly newsletter here.